CHANGE, GROWTH, RECOVERY
I provide counseling and psychotherapy for children, adolescents and adults. My work includes individual, couples and family therapy.
For over 25 years I've helped people recover from
- Anger management problems
- Relationship and communication problems
- Mental health problems and co-occurring intellectual disabilities/autism spectrum disorders
Please call me at 980-355-9333 for a free consultation. Or fill out the form below and submit. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Some Earlier Morning Times Available
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- NC Health Choice
- NC Div of Vocational Rehabilitation
- All Major Credit Cards
WHY CHOOSE CLIFF ANDERSON LPC?
- Quick Response
- Over 25 Years Experience
- Dedicated to Client Satisfaction
- Effective Evidence Based Treatments
- Specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness Based Approaches
International Center for Clinical Excellence
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - Charlotte
- Board of Directors 2013 - current
- Vice President 2014
Columbia University in the City of NY MA 1982
UNC Charlotte MHDL 1985
Internships: Randolph Clinic for Chemical Dependency, Mecklenburg County Area Mental Health Authority
5500 Executive Center Drive, on the corner of Albemarle Road and Executive Center Dr. Take the back entrance under the awning, then left down the hallway to Suite #130.